dat240 Posted July 25, 2010 Posted July 25, 2010 Hi forum, Iam new to the forum and iam having a little bit of trouble trying to work out how to post things in classifieds. I have a 280zx that i am selling as parts and not quite sure how to do it. I also own a 73 240z that i have had for 5 years and is currently a bare shell in the garage about to go to the blasters. cheers jared Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted July 25, 2010 Moderators Posted July 25, 2010 Welcome Jared! Posting in the classifieds is the same process as you have just done but I think you mean posting pictures? Quickly, click on the +Additional Options... (in blue text) then ad the pics. Just resize them so they are less that 256Kb in file size. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.