Stivva Posted July 5, 2010 Author Posted July 5, 2010 Its worn, but not worn out and has no holes in it. But I don't have the hatch carpet.
Scoota G Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 Might be asking a lot for a picture but i'll grab it. I'm in Melbourne on wednesday (after 9pm) and for the rust repair day next month.
Stivva Posted July 5, 2010 Author Posted July 5, 2010 Feel free to swing by Wednesday night and grab it. I will put it aside for you. It's it top condition on the carpet side, it's the underside that's worn. A little thin for my liking but nothing some new underlay wouldn't fix. Want the seat too? I move to nsw next week, so unfortunetly wontbe around next month.
bryan3976 Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 ill take the rims if you got them how far you from Hampton park
Stivva Posted July 5, 2010 Author Posted July 5, 2010 About 15-20 minutes. Send me a txt or call me to organize it.
Scoota G Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 Cool i'll send you a PM, i'll be dropping my dad off at the airport. He's going to Japan (SOB). I'll tell him to look out for Zeds.
Stivva Posted July 5, 2010 Author Posted July 5, 2010 Ahhh no worries. Heading there myself in November lol
Recommended Posts