. Posted June 16, 2010 Posted June 16, 2010 I never used to believe in Santa but I am now converted. Came home tonight after grocery shopping and someone has left a 240z door window leaning against my fence. Its great becaue I need a set to take to the perspex place to get some copies shaped up. It saves me 50% of the effort, having to take mine out of the car Quote
Johnboy Posted June 16, 2010 Posted June 16, 2010 Hi Galderdi, Mine are scrached to hell so I would be very interested in this, alltho I would need to get them shiped to VIC.. Keep me in the loop please. John O4O7 68I 2I5 Quote
GV260 Posted June 17, 2010 Posted June 17, 2010 Are you having any of the other windows done (ie quarters and hatch glass)? Is the perspex easily scratched? Quote
bluerat Posted June 17, 2010 Posted June 17, 2010 If your doing the rear quarter windows, put me down or a set as well, cheers, Hodgo Quote
bluerat Posted June 17, 2010 Posted June 17, 2010 No worries galderdi, I'll whip up a template and get a set made. Quote
DatPilot Posted June 17, 2010 Posted June 17, 2010 Is this getting done for the rear hatch? I think i have missed something. Quote
drifta1600 Posted June 20, 2010 Posted June 20, 2010 so did you find out how much they are?? im so keen!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.