Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey All,

 

I have 2 new (done 50ks max) Dunlop LM-702 tyres for sale.  Size are 235 45 R17.  I had them fitted to my 240Z but since I have had it lowered and they are just too wide and slightly rubbing sometimes on cornering. 

 

There is no visible marks on them and I have not driven it since I realised the problem. I have arranged 215 40's to replace them but need to sell these to cover the cost.

 

Let me know and PM me if your interested. I paid $180 each for them, so make me an offer.  (Will fit beautifully with Falcons fitted with 17's, correct rolling diameter or if your Zed is std ride height).

 

I'm in Mount Evelyn (near Lilydale) in VIC and work in Bayswater.

 

Cheers,

 

Andrew.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...