garvice Posted July 28, 2010 Author Posted July 28, 2010 Sold a few more parts. Added the mechanical fan, also have a radiator that I might get rid of. New prices on remaining gear (block is free if you take it away).
Jimbo Posted July 28, 2010 Posted July 28, 2010 G,day, I will take head, intake/exhaust & rocker cover gaskets, if still available & you will post to Victoria. If so let me know how much for parts & postage & how I can pay you. Many Thanks Jim
garvice Posted July 28, 2010 Author Posted July 28, 2010 Z, Check the first page post (gearbox looks like it is gone). Jimbo, I can send it, but they are paper gaskets. I cant guarantee that they will arrive without being damaged. Let me know if you want me to check on postage. Brad
Jimbo Posted July 28, 2010 Posted July 28, 2010 Thanks for the reply Brad, I understand they are fragile, may be between some heavy cardboard ?? Anyway if you would check on total cost that would be great. I also understand you cant guarantee how they arrive. Jim
garvice Posted July 28, 2010 Author Posted July 28, 2010 No worries, will get back to you on cost. Brad
garvice Posted July 29, 2010 Author Posted July 29, 2010 Jimbo, Cost for postage is from Aust Post is $11.50 unsecured. This is for a 80cm x 25cm x 5cm - 500g to 1kg parcel sent to Omeo. Make it $145 all up (made it $8.50 extra for handling) and I'll send it. Let me know if that is what you want. Cheers Brad Everyone else, couple of people interested in 280zx gearbox. Brad
Jimbo Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 G<day Brad, The parcel arrived in great condition, thanks for your effort..Jim
garvice Posted August 7, 2010 Author Posted August 7, 2010 Great to hear mate. Sorry it was a day or so late. Had my wife give birth to our first son last saturday and didn't realise just how much it would take out of me. Cheers Brad
garvice Posted October 1, 2010 Author Posted October 1, 2010 Can a moderator please delete this thread, will create a different thread for the remaining gear.
Recommended Posts