Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

looking for 4x shocks, for 280zx s130 (1982)

 

do not want standerd, looking for kyb, tokico etc.

also need springs, willing to buy seperately.

Posted

I have a full set of 1982 280zx springs and struts although the struts are standard if you are interested. You chopping them up for coil over sleeves????

cheers

Tim

Posted

hey tim.

 

u already showed me those struts didnt you? were they the kybs? how much did you want for them again? and where are you?

Posted

Umm, can't rememebr if I showed you or not.

I'm in Townsville QLD.

I've been using Smartsend to frieght items lately and their prices have been reasonable for the big stuff on pallets and half skids etc.

cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...