FS: 15x7 (+11) Superlites, Adelaide. Suit S30 series ** Sold **

Ben

*********** Sold to pothole53, thanks for looking ***********

Due to the requirement to upgrade my wheels to something that will clear my S12W callipers on the front, my 15x7 10-spoke Superlites are for sale.

They've done around 25,000km (still have 2 of the original tyres bought with them in '95 fitted!). There are a couple of small chips in the clearcoat (1-2mm square), and one minor indiscretion in the lip of one wheel (no rash, but I had to clean up the edge a bit, so it's visible up close).

2x Yoko 215/60x15 and 2x Pirelli 215/60x15 tyres, probably with 50% tread on them (perhaps a bit less on the Yoko's). Offset is 11P which suits the S30 (112mm backspace) - no rubbing, and fills the guards 'sensibly'. Will clear S12 Hilux front brakes, but not the S12W 4Runners if you mount the calliper directly to the strut.

(If you space the calliper back ~5mm and likewise increase the the disc spacer by the same amount, they would clear)

As visible in my sig (and any other shots of my Z - e.g. the 'Taco thread :P)

I'll try to get some better photo's up later today.

I consider them worth more than $1000 with tyres in their condition (the replacement cost of the wheels is almost this value), but I'm open to offers around the $800 mark.

Located in Adelaide, and I can deliver within that area if you can't pick up.

Interstate freight is probably more hassle than it's worth.

They will be missed, but are being replaced with 16x7 12P and 16x8 0P 8-spoke Superlites, with black centres.

:)

post-11-144023552258_thumb.jpg

post-11-144023552268_thumb.jpg

post-11-144023552278_thumb.jpg

post-11-144023552288_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks Ben, I want to use the wheels on my 1973 240Z and the current mags fitted to the car are also minilites. The wheels I have are marked 15 x 7JJ Wia. Are yours the same ?. The stud pattern is 80mm stud to stud, inside clearance for the brakes must be a minimum 360mm inside the wheel and the offset required is 80mm in from the outside of the wheel outer rim. Regards Pothole

The offset should be stamped on them somewhere (mine are labelled on a little raised section on the rim) - the numbers you've initially posted aren't really 'standard'.

You need to use terms like PCD, offset, backspace.

The 360mm I can measure though :)

PS the 'WIA' is actually 'VIA' (Vehicle Inspection Association). They'll also have a JWL stamp on them which is the Japanese Light Alloy Wheel Standard.

• 1 month later...