Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A guy around the corner from me saw my car and wanted to know if I wanted to buy some personalised number plates, the plates are Z240, I don't know this person at all so don't send me PM's just thought I'd give a heads up to fellow z enthusiasts.

 

His name is Vic and number is 0414958228

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...