George Posted September 11, 2009 Posted September 11, 2009 http://www.flickr.com/photos/richebetspics/sets/72157622320247546/show/with/3904229126/ Quote
RB30X Posted September 11, 2009 Posted September 11, 2009 And most expensive if there was a prang on the first corner :'( Quote
Zeddophile Posted September 11, 2009 Posted September 11, 2009 One day I will make it to see that in person - its supposed to be an awesome weekend. The question is, do I go there first, and then do the 75 experience at the Nordschliefe, or the other way round Quote
maddos Posted September 11, 2009 Posted September 11, 2009 I drove out to it last year only to find out you couldn't buy tickets on the day. Saw some pretty cool cars on the drive there though. It was the festival of speed event. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.