Spotto Sydney

chris240

Spotted a red two seater with white rear on the Northern Road last Friday arvo.

Going through a roundabout south bound near Bringelly, older guy at the wheel.  ;)

I was on the opposite side of the roundabout in my Mitsucrappy.  :-[

Pete.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw a light blue 260Z in the garaging area at Wakefield Park on Thursday.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself and mention this forum....

That's mine. Only just recently bought the car and was tossing up whether to take it out on track. Decided against it and had a fang in old mates R35 GTR instead :)

The 260z (2 seater) is/was Canberra car that underwent a bare metal resto about 8 years ago (have all receipts for sandblasting, panel, interior work etc) and has only been driven very lightly since. Basically everything works and there really isn't anything to "fix" on the car other little things for the perfect restoration (I'm actively searching ebay for these parts)

My only real issues with the car are:

1. Bumpers have been colour coded, why not just get them re chromed (sure it will cost more but worth it!)

2. Original alloys have been powder coated.

So a set Rota RB are on order and eventually I'll get around to the bumpers. For now I'm just enjoying the car on the weekends.

That's mine. Only just recently bought the car and was tossing up whether to take it out on track. Decided against it and had a fang in old mates R35 GTR instead :)

The 260z (2 seater) is/was Canberra car that underwent a bare metal resto about 8 years ago (have all receipts for sandblasting, panel, interior work etc) and has only been driven very lightly since. Basically everything works and there really isn't anything to "fix" on the car other little things for the perfect restoration (I'm actively searching ebay for these parts)

My only real issues with the car are:

1. Bumpers have been colour coded, why not just get them re chromed (sure it will cost more but worth it!)

2. Original alloys have been powder coated.

So a set Rota RB are on order and eventually I'll get around to the bumpers. For now I'm just enjoying the car on the weekends.

hey , how about a full intro, your name , pics of the zed would be sweet, you cant just have 1 posting, we need pics of the pride & joy  :P.....

geez I loath to think how many prime examples have left Canberra.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...