BobsYourUncle Posted August 14, 2009 Posted August 14, 2009 Hey guys. I'm looking into getting a chrome front bumper for my 2+2. There's a new one on eBay for $400, but it doesn't have number plate mounting holes, which I'd like. How easy are they to find second hand, and what condition would a 2nd hand one likely be in? Quote
Lynton Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 From my knowledge they are hard to find and when you do find one they are usually dented everywhere from parking dents to previous accidents also check out eBay.com could be some in the states? Lynton Quote
xa1973 Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 Same as Lynton... or to refurb yours will cost around $300 to $400 odd....either way your up for some cash. Quote
BobsYourUncle Posted August 16, 2009 Author Posted August 16, 2009 I'd prefer chrome. They came painted too, didn't they? I'd refurb mine, but I don't have one... Quote
. Posted August 16, 2009 Posted August 16, 2009 I don't think they came painted from the factory but a few people have made that mod. I mention it because fibreglass is an affordable option. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.