Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I've been looking at this forum on and off for a while. I owned a 240z from new, in 1973 for four years, selling it when I got married.

I've recently started looking for another one to restore, to as close to original as I can. All I have of the old one is a factory workshop manual, a thirteen inch moto-lita steering wheel and a bent front guard that has been under the house for over thirty years.

I'm looking forward to the project and the information that I'm sure I'll get this forum.

 

My wife is driving her second 350z.

 

Pete

Posted

Welcome Pete to the nut house..

 

Try looking for a Zed in Melbourne and bring it back to N.S.W

Thats the way we do things here in nsw..

 

p.s Buy you mrs a 370z for christmass that will put you in the good books..

 

                                  Pauly

Posted

She has already looked at the 370's Pauly....It's a little too soon. The current one is only eighteen months old. I don't mind going to Melbourne or any where else to look at cars.

I noticed a run to Canberra on the weekend, I'll be in Sydney then ...... does any one know if some of the cars will be gathered any where, where they might be on public display???

Posted

I am pretty sure some of the guys that are still in Syd are meeting up again sometime this week ;)

Posted

Not  atouchy subject...... nearly 3 years old....... the new one had a bonnet bulge like the original...... and got a very good change over price...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...