Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

anyone know where I can get a new 240z handbrake cable? Or is there another handbrake cable I can use instead? I tried Nissan but they say they don't have them anymore. Any suggestions? It has to be new as the old ones stretch.

Posted

http://www.autocables.com.au/

 

I think you have to send your old cable to them.

 

Yes you can do that, depending what Ive needed I usually just give him a ring and he sends me the goods, he has a lot of original spec details on file

 

On the odd time I have measured up and sent a pic...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...