Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Am looking for a new 240Z drivers side window as the one I have is all scratched up. I want one without any damage / scratches. Also, my 1/4 window frames have two of the metal tabs that hold them to the frame missing ... Anybody have either some of these tabs, or a spare frame lying about I can use to salvage the tabs from.

 

Cheers

 

Adam

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...