Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I found these out in my girlfriend's mother's garage. They were on an old bluebird and have been sitting for years.

See pic for condition, but they will need a decent clean and new tires all round.

 

Not sure of rim size and dimensions (I've yet to read Sulio's thread on wheel size, so I have no idea!)

 

 

They're not mine so I'm open to offers. Pickup in Canberra, may frieght if you really really really want to.

 

Cheap rims!

post-1072-144023521141_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...