Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know I have recommended him to a few people on here already. I'm pretty sure that they are happy with his work.

Mark Oliver is a good mate of mine. He is Mark Oliver panel beating. He is a guy who has a gift for the art and loves what he does. Has been doing it for years and doesn't want anything comming out of his shop that doesn't meet the hot rod standards. He is the panel beater for Most of the car clubs in Canberra. People from down in begga have brought their cars up to have him do them. He does almost any oldcar from Australian, America and Europe. He has worked on cars of 100 years old and up. I swear this guy could beat a crushed coke can back into shape.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...