ZD44TT Posted March 8, 2009 Posted March 8, 2009 Hey boys.........thought I'd post this hear as well............a friends Zed is being looked after by one of his friends here and it was taken to the track over the wkend. http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewmead/3337830414/in/set-72157614960529030/ Quote
Cdr Zero Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 Wow it looks very clean! Beautiful looking Zed! Quote
S30Mike Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 Ahh yeah, that was out at MDTC Circuit club day. How did it go? Quote
ZD44TT Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 yes much spent on it as alot of the work was done by SWR. no idea where that circuit is located.............hehehhe............looks hell dicey to me though. Quote
S30Mike Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 mmm nice i would have run, but i really need some rigidity work and BADLY need to fix my brakes up. Quote
ZD44TT Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 it's got wilwoods.........full race spec coilovers ............half cage............camber tops..........it's pretty set up. To be hones the L28 is the weak link in the whole package atm but his got a 3.1L ready to be popped in soon...........hehehhe. Quote
sco_aus Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 Hey Will. Are you saying that the person who looked after it, took to a track day??? lol Looks sweet as, its not your old one is it? Quote
S30Mike Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 Hey Will. Are you saying that the person who looked after it, took to a track day??? lol I was also thinking that, hahaha Quote
ZD44TT Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 Hey Will. Are you saying that the person who looked after it, took to a track day??? lol Looks sweet as, its not your old one is it? yeh........cause the owner is in the UK atm...........close friends so..... Plus I think it was taken out more so because they care less about the L28 thats come'n out and making way for the 3.1L thats going in soon.......maybe I dunno............... no I've never had a white one..........you may have seen me post pics of this one in the past though.............I've driven it at EC before........ Quote
sco_aus Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 oh ok, not having a go dude, it just seemed odd is all. Fair enough. Quote
ZD44TT Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 oh ok, not having a go dude, it just seemed odd is all. Fair enough. no no.........not at all..........hehhehe...........the two guys are very close friends so........but yeh it's abit of a dicey track to take it to........not much run off. Quote
sco_aus Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 lol. Is that the one you showed me picks of at a track day ages ago? I think you used to go to track days with him in the Golf? Quote
ZD44TT Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 yups ..............god dam man you reply so quick .........heheheh I'm not doing much work today at work...........lol. Hey let me know if you go wakefield in your car.........i'll come down for SURE!!! hehehhe. Quote
sco_aus Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 I will, its gonna be a little while tho dude, I got no money. lol Quote
fufu Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 I knew this car looks familiar. His a member on the jdmst website. Beautiful white car in honda championship white. I'm sure he won't mind me doing this, i've pmed him a few times about his car. Anyways this is his car in more detail. FOR THE LOVE OF THE Z! Quote
ZD44TT Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 I'll tell you a funny story on where those flares that are on his car came from........... .........so back some years ago when he was putting this car together he was in Japan for a few months and he decided to go to the ppl that built the Z called "Spirit Garage" it's a widely known white pure racing zed. He got there that day and discovered that it was a one man show with just this guy and his wife who owns the car. And to his suprise on this rainy day that he walked many kms, the Zed he came to see was not there. So the owner said what can I give you for making all this way to see me ...........he asked for the flares and now their on his car..........hehhehe kool hey. Quote
fufu Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 That's what you call Zed community! It's international. Can we get a review/article/feature on this car? I'd love to read about it. The only things I've really known about the car is its Honda Championship white from pms. Quote
S30Mike Posted March 10, 2009 Posted March 10, 2009 I'll tell you a funny story on where those flares that are on his car came from........... .........so back some years ago when he was putting this car together he was in Japan for a few months and he decided to go to the ppl that built the Z called "Spirit Garage" it's a widely known white pure racing zed. He got there that day and discovered that it was a one man show with just this guy and his wife who owns the car. And to his suprise on this rainy day that he walked many kms, the Zed he came to see was not there. So the owner said what can I give you for making all this way to see me ...........he asked for the flares and now their on his car..........hehhehe kool hey. Thats golden. I want to tell a Z story like that someday Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.