Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

Read through some of the other posts and know of the commercial places I can buy new interior from, but I thought I'd give this a chance first...

 

I need:

*A decent centre console for a 240z...

*The heater setup including the dash panel...

*a lot of time.... :)

 

 

Shoot me a PM. Much appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...