JP Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 Hi Guys, My 260Z came with the dealer A/C setup which I want to get rid of in favour of the simple fan. My understanding is the aftermarket unit replaced the orginial fan unit, correct me if I am wrong as I dont have all the parts with me. Anyways, I either want to buy a working blower motor or swap for my AC parts. Quote
sco_aus Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 I have what you need. If you are prepared to pay for shipping from Canberra, to make it worth our while, $60 + postage? Comes with everything under the dash to do with blower/heater unit etc. Can get pics too. Quote
JP Posted November 18, 2008 Author Posted November 18, 2008 Send me those pics Have anything else that might be of interest to fill the box? Actually i might have some questions for you, how did you reduce the heater line size from the R33 to fit the 260Z hard lines? (If youre using a heater) How did you route the carbon cannister lines from the exhaust side over to the drivers side where the 260Z tanke hard line is? Quote
sco_aus Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 A1) I didn't hook the heater system up so i'm not sure sorry. A2) We have different rules in ACT, due to the age of the car, I didnt require the carbon canister (even though it came with one, lol), nor do i require a catalitic converter. Sorry, can't help there either. Quote
JP Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 Leniant vehicle regulations, fireworks and porn...Australia's Capital Territory. j_w_pang at hotmail.com Thanks Quote
sco_aus Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 hahaha, yeah its great, except everyone despises anyone with a non standard car, like Vic i guess. Quote
sco_aus Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 oh crap, forgot all about this, ill go do it now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.