Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys, after putting the new motor and gearbox in I'm left without any blinkers! don't know if i disconnected something I shouldn't have when I unplugged all the mess under the console, thought someone might have an idea for some easy troubleshooting before I whip it off to Mayhem to look at it?

Rev.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...