260z 2+2 offers over $7000 TAS

mca_nick

Car is located in Launceston, Tasmania

1975 Datsun 260Z 2+2

Completely std, except for exhaust (extractors into 2"), ignition (push button due to broken ign. barrel), and air con (removed)

Original engine and box.

5-speed manual

Excellent mechanical condition, engine has recently been tuned by dougin & parker (l'ton) with new filters, spark plugs, leads, rocker cover gasket, points, and re-set timing. Good comp on all cylinders.

Body is immaculate, totally straight with NO rust.

Interior is very good with re-trimmed dash and drivers seat. All vinal is perfect except a split seam in drivers seat.

Odo says 66,000km, but it's only 5 dig so that doesn't mean much...

Tas rego till 17/10/08

Issues: I've put her through a RACT Mech Insp. and a Pedders Suspension check and these are the issues...

Suspension: tie rod ends, radius bushes, rear shocks, and all bump stops are worn and rear tires are bald.

Mechanical: Some electrical issues (will be fixed before sale), rear demister and clock don't work, movement in rear drive shaft's uni joint. At the moment there's no carpet, i'll have this fitted if the buyer desires. The car was recently resprayed and while the paint is in excellent condition, it wasn't the best job in the world...

looking for offers over $7000, this is a very clean example.

*original front end has been re-fitted since photos.*

night27mk3.jpg

biggleswu1.jpg

biggles2kw6.jpg

biggles3nv5.jpg

picture071pk7.jpg

biggles4hy5.jpg

i'm not on this site much so if you're interested my email is nhclark@utas.edu.au

may be interested in a swap for something interesting/smaller/cheaper

cheers, nick