sexual_sushi Posted June 25, 2008 Posted June 25, 2008 Hi all, someone hit my daily driver a few weeks back and the body shop needs a right hand door to replace it. It's a 1974 260z 2+2 however I'm sure any 2+2 door will fit. The car is in Brisbane however I'm sure the shop has the resources to ship from you guys in the Z capital down south I'm kinda desperate cause there was some talk of writing off the car!!!! If you have a door in average to good condition please reply, pm or email shaun@shaun-maluga.com. Thanks guys Quote
maddos Posted June 26, 2008 Posted June 26, 2008 Be careful, you need the earlier series door with the roller latch. The later models, post Aug 76, have a different door which will not fit. I have one but not much good to you when I'm in Newcastle. Quote
sexual_sushi Posted June 26, 2008 Author Posted June 26, 2008 ok thanks for the info. the body shop might ship up the door from newcastle anyway. how much would you want for it? I can let them know and they can decide whether its worth it... If your interested could you pm me your phone number? I'll give it to the body shop with the price aswell. Thanks! Quote
modular9 Posted June 26, 2008 Posted June 26, 2008 zbitz has a crap load of doors ( hanging up in a shed !! ) and i'd be pretty sure he has the parts you might need. He is in walloon outside ipswich in qld. email address zbitz@westnet.com.au And yes he has his email on his ebay auctions so i assume that it is ok to post it in here . I have mobile phone number as well but you'll need to pm me for that. Quote
sexual_sushi Posted June 26, 2008 Author Posted June 26, 2008 Thanks for the info I'm giving his number to the body shop but if anyone else has a door let me know just in case. It is an insurance job but I'm not sure how much the shop is willing to pay. So put up on offer and you might get a bit of $ for an old door Quote
Zbitz Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 Thanks Guys i delivered the door to the Panel shop today, a good rust free one. Paul zbitz@westnet.com.au Quote
sexual_sushi Posted July 3, 2008 Author Posted July 3, 2008 oh excellent, i was going to call them 2moro to see how it was going. thanks paul Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.