Spartan Warrior Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 After a great deal of thought I have decided to look for a 260z! A white one would be a bonus as a project car, I will be over in QLD next week for the next six weeks until the end of June! I am normally based in Darwin so being over in the Brisbane area may give me the chance to look at something should I get the chance, I will only be available to view any cars at the weekends, cheers Quote
tbscobraZ Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 Here is one a bit expensive but looks alright, try negotating. http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/DATSUN/260Z/details.aspx?__sid=118F11B173E5&Cr=4&__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&State=All%20States&distance=25&silo=1003&seot=0&__Nne=20&Model=260Z&R=5592028&__N=4294966615+0+834+285+257+4294966410&Make=DATSUN&state_id=0&trecs=11 Quote
oldmates260z Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 There is one on eBay that has been there for months. Item number: 230251156749 Quote
Spartan Warrior Posted May 13, 2008 Author Posted May 13, 2008 Cheers will check ebay later, cannot access it from the office which is a pain, but there again would I get any work done searching! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.