Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a matched set of 48 Dellortos that I was saving to put on my Datsun, but I cant afford to build a motor that would do them justice. They came off a Holden so will no doubt be jetted wrongly for a Datto.

I would be happy to sell them to a member of the site for what they cost me,

 

$1200 or $1300 with the Ram tubes

 

Andy NSW central coast 0408863207

 

post-104883-0-06233400-1522725986_thumb.pngpost-104883-0-51378600-1522725983_thumb.pngpost-104883-0-32575000-1522725981_thumb.pngpost-104883-0-70071500-1522725978_thumb.pngpost-104883-0-34831300-1522725976_thumb.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...