Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys for sale I have a L26 engine and auto gearbox has a hitcachi ( I believe) single carb

Was running very nice and smooth once warmed up, was a tad cranky when cold but didn't last for more than 30-45 seconds like that, I suspect the carb may need a overhaul

Never had any other issues with it apart from that

Removed for engine conversion (rb25)

It is the original engine from the car and the dash says 36xxxkms howeve that reading is probably not accurate

I'm after $450

Located in Newcastle

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...