Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

In the progress of restoring the Z and got to the hatch which I thought wasnt to bad. Turns out that the old hatch would be better used as a soup strainer. Its not a mater of cutting out small sections more like building half of a new one. I am after a rust free hatch or very damn close.

 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

 

-Adam

Posted

good news....i have one that is completely rust free and straight as a die....stored for 15 years

bad news,i am even further away in perth :-\

Posted

Thanks for the reply Rb260Z AND 24OZ I appreciate it. I wonder how much freight would cost on an object that size and weight?  ::) What would you guys consider a fair price for a hatch?

 

-Adam

Posted

adelaide to melb prob wont be too bad from 30 to 75 i guess if i can get CouriersPlease to deliver it. but not sure. other option would be through a trucking company again prob around 50.

 

ill take same pics and you make an offer as it only hogging my storage space at the moment.

Posted

Thanks for the reply Rb260Z AND 24OZ I appreciate it. I wonder how much freight would cost on an object that size and weight?  ::) What would you guys consider a fair price for a hatch?

 

-Adam

 

$100

Posted

24OZ What do you think postage would cost from perth to melb?

Rbz260 what rust does the hatch have?

 

Im supprised that there isnt anyone in victoria who can help out here.

Posted

24OZ What do you think postage would cost from perth to melb?

Rbz260 what rust does the hatch have?

 

Im supprised that there isnt anyone in victoria who can help out here.

 

maybe another $100??

Posted

I cant recall any rust on it.i take some pics and forward it to you. though being busy as lately it will be closer to end week before i go back to the workshop to check it out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...