24OUNZ Posted April 6, 2017 Posted April 6, 2017 Hi guys I'm chasing a few parts and was wondering if anyone has these they want to sell. I after a fresh air vent pull knob for the interior Either the chrome pieces for the passenger pull handle or a complete unit of you can't separate the chrome pieces. Fresh air "catcher" that goes in the front next to the radiator (passenger side) And a spare knob for the heater/air vent switches on the center dash panel. Map light cover If anyone's got them to sell. Let us know and how much you want for the items. Here's some pics of the stuff I need. Quote
d3c0y Posted April 6, 2017 Posted April 6, 2017 You can buy all those parts NOS or reproduction in case you didnt realise Quote
24OUNZ Posted April 6, 2017 Author Posted April 6, 2017 Certainly did just thought I'd grab them locally first if anyone has them spare. Quote
aircobra Posted April 9, 2017 Posted April 9, 2017 i got a pair of the vents off zcardepot and they're good quality - if very expenses. the 45 year old originals were completely gone. i'd be amazed if you can get a.hand ones that are any different. before i dished out the cash, i thought of making copies in fiberglass Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.