Mikki Piirlaid Posted November 9, 2016 Posted November 9, 2016 I have a complete roof of a 260z 2 seater in great condition Surplus to my needs $1500 Ono Mikki 0410315739 Quote
Rickers Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 Good luck selling the roof, I'm kinda surprised that this post hasn't had any interest. Quote
Mark B Posted November 15, 2016 Posted November 15, 2016 Hey Mikki, I have tried to call you 3 times re the roof, can you return the calls if you want to sell it. Regards Mark B Quote
Mikki Piirlaid Posted November 15, 2016 Author Posted November 15, 2016 Sorry Mark got there eventually Sold now to you ? Quote
Mark B Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 Hey Mikki, have banked the $$ today and have also pm'd you. Regards Mark B Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.