Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

the new Focus RS which is due in Oz about middle of the year has been getting some pretty good reviews. I quite like it and it offers a lot for the price of $50990 + ORC. And this is where the price takes a giant leap. A couple of months ago I went to the local Ford dealer to have a look at the Focus ST. They only had one to show me and it was one of the salesmen's car. Great car, well made, good performance ticks most boxes. Waiting time 6 months.  Got talking to the salesman about the RS and he sniggered when I said $50k is unbelievable. He said the drive away price will be closer to $58k. Yes about $8k for ORC. I'd love one, but the ST is probably more realistic..........a secondhand one.

 

post-104002-0-77354900-1454236218_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...