Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As the topic suggests I've got a standard 280zx Tailshaft that I want to get out of the garage, so it's free to whoever gets in first.

 

It's in good condition, I just don't need it anymore as I have a beefier unit for my V8 conversion.

 

I don't really want to post so will only do that if no one else is interested.

 

Pickup from Kensington, Sydney, NSW

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...