Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello All,

 

I have an original left hand light cover that is damaged, that I would love to find a replacement lens to fit to my Z.

 

just wondering if anyone out there has a left hand lens that I could buy, or knows of someone that can make a replacement or repair this lens cover. 

 

I bought the MSA light covers in the hope they would solve my issue, but they are too small... as I would like to retain the chrome strips to keep the works rally car appearance.

 

Any thoughts, help, or time is appreciated...

 

Cheers, Jarrod.

post-102858-0-75092300-1446776382_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...