Sam260z Posted April 9, 2015 Posted April 9, 2015 Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me trying to put historic number plates on my 1976 260z 2+2 I have no idea how to go about doing this tia Quote
andyk_79 Posted April 9, 2015 Posted April 9, 2015 In NSW you need to get your car certified by an authorised member of a registered car club. Sydney Datsun Club is probably a good place to start (you'll need to be a member of the club of course). Also have a look at the Roads and Maritime website - they've got a bunch of details on there about restrictions and process. Quote
Sam260z Posted April 9, 2015 Author Posted April 9, 2015 Thanks mate I'll check them out are they the only club in Sydney? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.