Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, in ordering the Kameari CR gear set for the RB20 71C gearbox, I noted that these guys have the 0.838 gear set available referred to here. (My first post so I'm not sure how it works)

 

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nissanroadracing.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D5110&ei=r3kDVbWmB4SQ8QWrtIBY&usg=AFQjCNH7_habyUkpXn-qO6PznYHIi0EqVA&bvm=bv.88198703,d.dGc&cad=rja

 

Cheers Andrew

Posted

Your RB20DET box will come with a 0.758 fifth gear.

Get a hold of an ex drifter blown S13 or S14 SRDET box, and steal the 0.832 fifth gearet out of it, fit it to your RB20DET box.

 

Earlier 0.86 fifth gearsets will not fit, and are rather skinny (16mm)

You can get 0.89 fifths, but these are aftermarket and are around &1000

Posted

Thanks Jason,

 

Luckily I hadn't yet ordered that part. I'm still trying to communicate with the local drift crowd ;)

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...