Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I am on a sale spree at the moment  :D

 

Up for sale is a red Nissan SOHC rocker cover for an L6 engine with original oil cap.

 

 

10409376_4678544257908_5669974304791411888_n.jpg?oh=39e1b465f2eaf440eb60289cf9c9e64c&oe=54EF1070

 

10257113_4678544817922_52900723621162800_n.jpg?oh=fa79d18b5e142e4a7b068664bdc10bbc&oe=54AC3A1D&__gda__=1424092883_9c4efdc1f49b02d8f0f435e3634df326

 

10440091_4678545057928_7890438320858449318_n.jpg?oh=702100091767a7d0f5340b254a17934c&oe=54ECAA5A

 

 

Price: $120

Posted

No this my old one...

 

I pulled it out of my engine before replacing it with another cover I found at Dimitri's Alladin cave.

 

I painted it red using caliper paint with the intention of hanging it on my wall for decorative purposes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...