Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Guys...well as some of you know I have been searching out the best options for a rebuild of my motor and struggling with the whole concept of working the original L26 or opting for the L28.  WELL! I finally scored an L28 from a 280zx for a $100, so can't go wrong there.  I also scored a reco N42 head for a $100 so I'm on my way!  Now the help I need is where do i go from here?  what advise could you give me in regard to power and whether or not to bore it etc.  I am ready to go I just want to make sure I jump in the right direction for this rebuild.  Your help would be appreciated.

Rev.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...