Retro Z Posted September 20, 2014 Posted September 20, 2014 Hi guys i am looking for a working 280zx power steering pump/reservoir unit and a pulley/tensioner. I believe a r30 skyline one will work aswell, basically anything from a L-series 6 with P/S should work. If it has the matching belt even better. They should look similar to the pictures i have attached. Happy to pay for postage Thanks. Quote
DOOM Posted September 20, 2014 Posted September 20, 2014 I have similar looking ones, one is off a 280ZX the other a patrol. Mine all look the same but different to the ones you posted. And mount to the engine (where mechanical fuel pump would be) I have 2 sets. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.