Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys!

 

I'm on the hunt for a drivers side guard and also a hatch for my 1975 260z 2+2.

 

Guard is a defintely needed thing and the hatch is just if I can get one at the right price otherwise I will repair the one I have.

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...