Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rebuilt l28 that came with my car as a spare motor

 

Also auto trans to suit,

 

Long motor

 

 

After $650 Ono for the lot + freight if interstate buyer

 

I can not vouch for the motor as I didn't rebuild it, but the previous owner was a qualified mechanic and said he did it himself, I can see that is has a metal head gasket.

 

 

0407158692 for images, offers as I may not get back to you here

 

 

Cheers guys

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...