Jump to content

wtb: 240z front bumper. (any condition)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wtb: 240z front bumper.

Not too fussed on condition as long as its not bent/twisted or badly rusted. Looking for one to remove overriders, weld up holes and paint so not looking to spend big otherwise i'd just buy a new one.

 

If 260z one is the same id also consider one of them.

 

Will pay for postage from anywhere.

 

Thanks

Posted

I've got one here which I've removed from my '73 240z.

 

It has the indicators mounted on it and a bit of chrome flaking but overall straight from my I could see.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...