Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

Its with much hesitation i have decided to sell my L28 engine.

It came out of my 240Z running EFI about 5 years ago now and at the time it was a very strong running motor. I never had any problems with it.

 

I started to get a few things like leaking injectors etc.. so instead of fixing these things i pulled it out and that was the start of my ground up restoration.

 

The car was very quick, and although i can't say for sure what work has been done to it.. the guy i bought the car off spruiked that it had a lot of engine work... claims which he couldn't verify with reciepts etc..

 

I'm no longer putting an L series back into the zed so i dont see any point in hanging onto it.

 

I'm selling the engine bare, no manifolds, no starter, no alternator

Its been sitting in my garage out of the weather, with the holes plugged up etc.

 

On a few occasions i've given it a squirt of WD40 and turned it over by hand to ensure it doesn't seize.

 

F54 Block , unsure of head.. i will check on this.

 

Looking for $370

 

 

I have an engine crane, so can drop it onto the back of a ute etc..

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...