JDSM Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Up for sale is this distributor bought over from the States. This one was a spare and has never been used. Still sealed in its packaging for ULTRA-FRESHNESS! It's fully re-manufactured using new parts, so it's as new as you can get them these days. This is a complete electronic ignition conversion distributor for s30s. I have one of these installed on my L28 and I'm very happy with the results. Included are cap, rotor and L28 Mounting Base. Its surplus to my needs and I'll take $300 for it. PM me if you have any questions. Happy to freight anywhere in Australia. Cheers! Jamie Also, have these S15 seats for sale, if anyone needs them. Special deals for forum-goers http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kent-town/other-parts-accessories/rare-s15-original-front-leather-seats-oem-360-great-condition-/1022799467 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.