Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I was just looking to see if many people here would be interested in clear tail lights for their 260z? Normally I am against them but with my vision for my 260z I have found its a path I am looking at going down to go with the headlight covers and clear front indicators.

 

Now the main reason I bring this up is because I have been speaking to Jason over at Klearz and he already offers clear tail lights for the 240z but only the lower lens for the 260z but now it looks like he will start making the uppers as well and is looking at around July to start the project.

 

Basically just looking for peoples opinions on the idea and I think a car like Steven Cooks on the front badge would look more streamlined with them matching his other lights.

 

This is his Datsun section: http://klearz.com/datsun.html

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...