Preparing and painting in Brisbane.

Jospef

Does anyone know of any good car painters in the Brisbane area? If so, do you know what they would charge for a full body prep and paint for a 260z?

Not necessarily looking for a professional. If anyone here is a keen spray painter, has some experience and thinks they're up to it, then I'm all ears. In this situation, I would prep the car and only pay for the painting.

Thanks,

Josef.

Just started stripping panels on the '73 240z, good therapy for the shoulder!  If it ends up too expensive I can show you how to do a backyard spray job in acrylic.  Not hard, just time consuming.  Hell if you do all the prep you can bring it on round and we can spray it up...

Just started stripping panels on the '73 240z, good therapy for the shoulder!  If it ends up too expensive I can show you how to do a backyard spray job in acrylic.  Not hard, just time consuming.  Hell if you do all the prep you can bring it on round and we can spray it up...

Heh, champion. My main problem is money and lack of necessary equipment. I can pretty much do everything except for the spraying. So, if you're keen to give me a hand then that'd be great. Reckon I could have a look at some of your work?

Thanks.

Spraying really is easy, you just wave the gun back and forth... acrylic is very forgiving.

The only recent stuff I've done is the bumpers and bumper fillets on the 280zx, but you won't want to look at them because it will make your eyes sting  :P  ;D