Body Repairs In Brisbane

ultrasuede

Hi all,

Last year skippy decided to commit suicide all over my fender. I took her to a local body shop who sourced a replacement fender. It turns out that he shot 2k over the original 40 year old enamel paint that came on the fender. The paint has now changed color and begun to peel.

I have since moved to Brisbane, far away from where the repair was done. Shannons (been the amazing insurance company that they are) have decided to re assess the damage and send it to the panel beater of my choice for repair. 

My question is, who is the best in Brisbane? I would prefer a zed head to do it if possible.

Thank you

Give a John at Gasoline Alley in Brendale a call, 07 3205 3205, he is a Shannons approved shop, does top notch resto and repair work. If he is busy in the workshop, his wife Madonna will more than likely answer the phone. In any case tell them Matt with the Charger put you on to them.

He mainly does US muscle, but has done a couple of Zeds as well.

He won't be cheap, but as Shannons are paying that won't worry you, but it could take a bit of time as he is flat out all the time.

He is currently restoring a Charger for me, a full bare body checque book restoration that in the current state looks awesome and the striping is till to go on.

He also did a quick scuff and squirt on a MX5 for me that blew out from a quick remove replace front guard and a bit of panel beating on the rear quarter and blend it all in, after and small altercation at Lakeside, to a full respray with new rear garnish, badges, stone guard on the sills, and so on and so on, scope creep saw the quote blow out, but it was an amazing job and the new owner is still getting compliments on the paintwork after about eight years or so.

Call Nick at exclusive auto centre in chester street new farm.

One walk through his business will assure you of nothing but the best quality will come out of his shop.

I work in the high end of the vehicle world and he does all of my cars, Only way you know Nick has done a repair is that the paint is usually better then the factory paint.