Jump to content

Lachie18

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lachie18

  1. Okay soz I'm a bit new too this What I define as reasonable, pretty much anything that has a solid frame and chassis rails that aren't hollowed through, minimal rust. Interior doesn't matter too much as I'll just add from my old to z. As far as a budget I'm open to anything
  2. Hi guys I am looking for a reasonable 240z or 260z (2+2) rolling shell Have been working on a 1975 Datsun 260z 2+2, and have recently discovered that the car is composed of Bog, rust and chicken wire. the chassis rails are completely crushed and have rusted through an that the car itself is a walking death trap. If you are interested in selling a car that matches what i'm looking for, please let me know thanks
×
×
  • Create New...