Jump to content

octet

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by octet

  1. Yes, the two reasons I'm looking to buy in Australia are: - sunny place - less rust hopefully - wheel on the right side - RHD 240z up to '72 preferred Thanks for the tips!
  2. Ha ha! I'm a bloody immigrant anyway, not born British, so fear not!
  3. Thanks a lot John, I will do that!
  4. Hi guys, This is Adrian from London, United Kingdom. Been driving Nissans for many years now, 350z, 370z and now a GTR R35, but after helping my very good friend Darren restoring his here in UK, I fell in love with the Datsun 240z. So currently looking for one, I will post a Wanted post if I'm allowed. Any tips for finding one in a good condition / no rust / starting / driving / RHD please fire away. I know I'm looking for an unicorn, but I'm in no rush I want it as OEM as possible, not restored. Thanks! Adrian
×
×
  • Create New...