Jump to content

280zxz

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by 280zxz

  1. 1982 280zx handbrake cable
  2. Thanks to all for the assistance, would anyone know if there is any difference in the cable from a 79-81 model to a 82-83 280zx
  3. I have removed my park brake cable and one side of it is seized, i have tried getting Wd40 down there, tried working it back an forth but cant seem to get the nylon cord to freely slide through the outer casing. Can anyone give me some advice with this or let me know where I could buy a working cable new or used. Have been looking out on ebay, there was one in US but it was for 79 to 81 models, although in the pic it did look the same. I'm in south western sydney
  4. Hi all, bought my 83 280zx a bit over a year ago, its a gem, 66000klm original, not far off showroom condition. Im the second owner. Looking forward to using the site, meeting other z owners and the occasional sydney cruze. When I work out how to navigate the site, I will try and post some pics, Jamie.
×
×
  • Create New...