Jump to content

Spinifex Steve

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spinifex Steve

  1. No worries Peter, I'll let you know when the air-con comes out - it could be a while, I'm tied up with work for the next few weeks. I've already found plenty of useful info on the forum and look forward to having something to contribute myself!
  2. I'm northside (Taringa to be precise). I've no plans for the aircon, will probably pass it on if there are any takers. I'm not certain of its provenance, the evaporator and condensor are probably genuine but the compressor and receiver/dryer don't look like it. Do you know where Brisbane Z-owners congregate? I wouldn't mind catching up to try and suss out some goods sources for parts and workmanship around the traps.
  3. Hi all, I’ve lurked around this forum occasionally in the past and thought I’d finally introduce myself. I’m based in Brisbane and have been an on-and-off Z-owner since I was at university in the late 90’s, when I had a 2+2 that did duty both as a daily driver and occasional weekend track car. Several years ago I picked up a 260Z two-seater in reasonable condition – not so pretty as to put me off tinkering with it, but not a heap either. It then collected dust in the garage due to a lack of time to do anything with it until I recently pulled it out ready to begin playing with it. My first order of business is to simplify – remove all of the unnecessary gear (air-con, aftermarket stereo etc) to minimize engine bay and under-dash clutter and assist tracking down the gremlins in a 35 year old wiring loom. Once that’s done you’ll probably see me in the “parts wanted” section trying to track down some bits and pieces. See y’all round!
×
×
  • Create New...