Jump to content

dfws77

Members
  • Posts

    36
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by dfws77

  1. Thanks all for the compliment. Glad you guys enjoyed it. Not many people do coz they prefer it to be as original stock as possible but I am more into the wild side. hahahahaha
  2. These wheels has passed our local Malaysia Road Transport legality but I am not too sure will it be the same as Aussie. These wheels are not made from my backyard or local foundry. They are from a well known manufacturer in Taiwan and they made quite a number of wheels and some of it you might have heard of before but of coz I will not tell. hehehehe. Anyways they are 9JJ and the best tyres to fit em will be 235 but it's gonna be tough to find it. I am stretching it front with 195 (hankook) and rear with 205 (Federal). Bare wheels weight will be 7.4kg. Love that Hipari style.
  3. Thanks Gav. More mods to come. hehehehe.. Will post more pics when available.
  4. Hi Pauly.. the front I got is special made. Friend of mine owns a body work garage. I can try to ask him where or which model of cars he got it from and I will let you know.
  5. Have not receive your PM yet. You can email me at dfws77@yahoo.com.my Thanks.
  6. Understand your concern and doubts. Atara Racing is my brand and it's sort of an underground brand back in Malaysia. This is me first time trying to sell it out internationally. Limited sets are available as I am using high quality alloy for these guys. Been tested in drag and drift back home for quality testing. Weight is 8.28kg include the box and without box is 7.4kg. The CB is 73 and if the Watanabe wheel caps are that size then it should work. Currently I have Matt Black and Gun Metal but GM is already out of stock. I am not too sure will I make it with other colors in future as this is just my pet project for some fun. Thanks for your interest in it. Cheers.
  7. thanks for the compliment stevo. Hope it's gonna be ready in these 2 weeks time for me to join our Malaysian Mean Machine show.
  8. Hi d3c0y, You are right... it's indeed R-type and I got it wrong. Thanks for the correction.
  9. Hi dat2kman, Thanks for the advise. I was not aware of the rules and after reading it I have posted my first timer. hehehehehe. I will PM you some details. Thanks for your interest. Danny
  10. Hi, I am from Malaysia and I am currently having a S130 project ongoing. Most of the parts are not stock anymore as I am working towards Shakotan styled Z car. Currently it's having a heart transplant from a L20 to a RB20DET with Haltech management. It's been 6 months now and it's getting on my nerves due to various wiring issues. Will keep posting it for updates. Please enjoy the pictures.
  11. Hi Guys, I have few sets of Watanabe RS8 styled wheels for sale. The specs are 15x9, -tive 13 offset, PCD 114.3 x 4 lugs. Compatible to all ol' Z's. Myself installed into my S130. $845 exclude shipping charges. Let me know if you are interested. Limited supplies only. Only Matt Black is available.
×
×
  • Create New...