Jump to content

Ghostrider

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Ghostrider

  1. Mike, I'm out in the Macarthur area, good old Campbelltown to be exact, well sort of. I wouldn't mind a 260+2 as I said, but the good ones are far to expensive and the duds are just that, mostly to far gone to retrieve that I have seen. The KHR30 I have is 1 of only 3 coupes in Australia and 1 of 4 known in Oz. There is a sedan in Queensland, but it's not turbo L20et as the previous owners blew the turbo and converted it to triple mikunis. I'm looking to build an L28et for mine and probably intercooled, as I have done a lot of research into the old school L-series engines and I think I can get very good torque figures at low boost levels and therefore make it a very responsive street car. Might not be strictly stock, but not many are these days and it's only a concourse type event where it would make any difference. Cheers, Dennis
  2. Pick up from Campbelltown NSW. Make me an offer! It's gotta go.
  3. Hi All, Just come onboard with this forum. I don't own a Zed car, but have a great admiration for the 260+2. My toys are closely related, they are KHR30 Skylines. One is the rarest of all R30's, the top spec GT-ES Paul Newman Version with an L20et 6cyl SOHC 12V engine, somewhat similar to the early Zed car L-series and the other is a track spec very modified DR30 with an FJ20et engine. Hope to see you all at Datnats next year. Cheers, Dennis
×
×
  • Create New...